Tuesday 8 September 2015

Pullman Hotel Putrajaya

Pullman Hotel, Putrajaya, Malaysia 

Went to visit Pullman hotel with my husband & baby few months ago just to observe the place because I had a job interview the next day. 

Because its a 4 5 star hotel, i was curious and I wanted to see what makes them special. 

Was delighted to see lots of smiling face and warm welcome at the lobby. It doesn't stop there. The cleaner and carpenter also smiled at us (okayy so this is different, reminds me of Canada). Construction worker also smile at us, thats like wow! Is that really a part of your job? 

Interview was short but they make me wait for 45 minutes before letting me in to be interviewed (i was the only candidate there). They also said theyll contact me but havent heard anything til now. A bit disappointed, but i wasnt hoping because the salary they offer was wayy low than what I expected. Not worth my time and I would rather take care of my baby at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment