Monday 28 September 2015

Lelong.my review (beware buyer!)


Lelong.my - Malaysia 

1. Ive used lelong.my to buy some stuff for about 5x. I was very dissatisfied and disappointed. Unlike Ebay (i am a very frequent user of ebay), lelong.com.my are  bias towards seller & not buyer friendly. I repeat. Not buyer friendly! So if you are about to buy anything via lelong.my, think again. You are taking a huge risk of losing your money.

2. Why?
- seller profile rating has its trick, they dont fully expose seller negative ratings. I used to rate a seller negatively and it doesn't show up on their profile. 
- after you log in, you click on the "my purchase" to see your recent purchase. Guess what happen? Theyll ask you to log in again, twice. What a time waster.
- you will have to undergo several blocks before you can even contact the seller, especially after youve made the payment, regardless of the net.pay whatever you call that buyer protection, thats all bullshit. Ive used that before and seller deliver my stuff after more than a week, very unreliable.
- unprofessional website and too many bugs and advertisement. Design Looks like pasar malam punya kualiti.
- in order to contact the seller you have to verify your phone. So i did but didn't receive any verification code, hence you wont be able to contact the seller, imagine if this happen after youve made your payment (happened to me)

3. Therefore I'll say that this website is a total scam, you better contact the seller directly at their shop etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment