Saturday 5 September 2015

Aduan SPAD was very responsive



We were from Rawang to Seremban for a wedding last Sunday and a lorry in front of us (lane beside us) masuk lane kami sangat last minit and so sudden. Thank God my husband sempat break and were very frightened! I took their plate number and called SPAD immidiately.

I was suprise with SPAD service for several reason:
- operator was very minimal (less than a minute)
- the person who I talk to was very professional in terms of her manner
- i received a confirmation email 5 minutes after i make that call. 
- they sent me another email after a week  saying that they have warn the lorry owner.

Impressed by their service and I hope all Malaysians should contribute as well to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment