Monday 5 October 2015

TGI Friday customer service experience

TGI Friday, ioi city mall Putrajaya Malaysia

"Superb bad customer service at TGI Fridays in IOI Mall. I've checked in 40mins ago without giving me drinks and soup. The table next to me came later and already gotten their foods and so on. I was so frustrated that I wanted to walk away from the restaurant. My drinks only came 32mins later and foods definitely 40 mins after checked in. I demand to see the Manager but unfortunately the Supervisor has to get scold from me. I've made my complaint towards the bad service. According to him, the salad already prepared earlier but sandwich made a mistake. So he decided to bring the foods out together. You see, the main was he never has the courtesy to inform customers that will be bringing out later. At least the salad first. He did not. No words from him nor his staff to tell me. Therefore, he got f*** up from me. I was superb pissed and frustrated. It's already 930pm and it's late for dinner. My last word, no recommendation to come to this restaurant."

A review taken on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment